Saturday, March 10, 2012

Disney On Ice & A Fun Weekend

We went to Disney on Ice Friday night.  It was so funny though because we just went to disneyland in Oct. so when I told Kate we were going to Disney on Ice she was super excited- almost to excited.  Friday morning I asked her if she was excited to go see the Disney show and she said, "Wait, a minute. It's just a show? There are no rides?"  Even though it wasn't what Kate was expecting I think she had a great time!  Here's our little Toy Story "Alien" showing her daddy something cool!
We stayed over night at my parents condo and spent the morning going on walks and enjoying the awesome spring-like weather we're having!  I love the picture by the flowers because Michael said, "mom look at these pretty new flowers Dad should take our picture by them!"
Our two cuties hanging out at Temple Square!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home